Mesh Ball (MBC) Rotator Conveyor
C&M Conveyor’s Mesh Ball (MBC) Rotation Conveyor provides a rollerless surface that utilizes a durable Modular Ball-Belt and integrated bearing- mounted, worm gear driven rotational disc to rotate single/multiple stacks of material with and without dunnage. The MBC Rotator has the ability to rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise. With few moving parts and no pneumatics, your load rotation operations will benefit from the low maintenance of this device.
C&M’s MBC Rotator features all-welded precision laser cut and formed steel-frame construction. Our MBC Rotator requires no adjustment in the field. Units are fully assembled and tested before leaving C&M’s manufacturing facility.
C&M’s MBC Rotator can be utilized in many locations for the rotation of unit loads, stacks of material for cross-corrugation, or zero trim applications in a modern box plant. The device is capable of rotating multiple stacks of material simultaneously, without disrupting stack integrity.
* Custom options available on request
** Variable speeds available depending on application.
*** Based on 48”x48”x48” unit load and conveyor speed of 60 FPM.
Features and Benefits
Less Sheet Walk
- Increased load stability reduces bottom sheet damage, leading to better quality of loads, for finishing machines
Center Drive: Reversible
- Allows recirculation of load(s)
- Maintenance-free packed grease drive train
- No air requirements
- The low friction of the rolling balls reduces the belt friction for lower horsepower requirements
- Simple, low maintenance Ball-Belt
- Radius corners. Belt has closed surface with fully flush edge
- Top of the belt height is adjustable from 12 to 15-inches allowing it to be configured into existing production lines
- Reduced spare parts list
Variable Frequency Drive
- Variable speeds available to meet the needs of any application
- Optional on-board drives available to allow the device to be self-contained
Produced and sold under license from Alliance Machine Systems International, US Patent No. 7,857,118.